Friday, May 10, 2002
ok, so check out what time it is rite now, i'm in front of a compaq exquisite LCD screen, and an awesome metallic keyboard. my eyelids were like HMV gates scrolling down, i can just fall asleep at any second just sitting here. uh, hold on, i haven't taken my shower yet. can't stand it, i can feel the skin sticking to the cloth, i hate this humid weather. darn.
zup with me today? so far so good. i've doen the last paper of today: 98' chemistry I. now that was an achivement. i like the feeling of piling up all the pastpaperz i've done and measuring how thick they are. erm, there IS a meter. no kidding.
1. chinese language, none. except a few supp. books 8 inches altogether.
2. english langauge, none; negligible amount done during lessons
3. general maths, 4 inch books, all done. paper 1: 10 yrs. paper 2: 5 yrs plus a 2-inch ex.
4. physics, 22 yrs topic by topic (0.25 meter thick). paper 1 and 2, all 5 yrs
5. chemistry, equivalent to 22 yrs topic by topic. paper 1 and 2, all five years
6. biology, 22 yrs paper 1 topic by topic (2.5 inch thick); 10 yrs paper 2 topic by topic (1.5 inch thick). paper 1 and 2 whole stack, 3 more yrs
7. amaths, 14 yrs paper 1 and 2 (1.5 inch thick)
8. economics, 20+-3 yrs topic by topic (4 inch thick). paper 1 and 2, 10 yrs
9. Religious studies. none. gonna prepare it 3 days before the exam, i dun really care.
trapped in the maze of time..9:17 AM