Wednesday, March 27, 2002
a seriously nice CLIE NR70 review!!!!!!!
saw this at gary's blog:
"Conscience is the inner voice that warns us that someone might be looking."
"The reason lightning doesn't strike twice in the same place is that the same place isn't there the second time."
aight, back to me
i wrote this during bio exam:
"oh yeah, rite now i'm having my Biology multiple choice exam. 60Qs within 60min. i finished that within 22min. just before i entered the hall, alexander suggested going to singapore+london+dublin+vienna by SQ after CEE, and the tickets were only like HK$6500, oh wow, great idea. but i'm not sure, cuz matt might be going to hongkong this summer and i might be going to tokyo, too. but theis year they're holding worldcup, that'll push up the ticket prices, darn... but i really really wanna go to tokyo, so it all comes down to aplicability in terms of capital and consumer preference (geez, i'm going back to my econ.z).
anyway, back to my paper, i checked and did it all over again, speding another 30 min, i made 5 changes with 4 more left unsure, there're coupla of answers that sounds almost the same to me. and at least 3 of them are out of syllabus. i hate the teacher."
went to alex's house, got online, had pizza for lunch, gone thru some of the details fo our possible europe trip. dublin is beautiful... spending another hour blah blahing then me and lowell and CC#2 went to mongkok. i bought darren hayes' new CD, awe it was sooooooooooo nice. i've already got the mp3z, but i decided that i have to get the album too, cuz he's really good and it does worth the money. i also went to check out the price for instax mini20, which is $750 with 70 films!! oh my, bargain, i'll get that within this week. oh hohohohohohohohoh, i do look a lil extravagent these days, but i've been saving up the money for that for a long time. and i've finished my mock, that gives me a righteous excuse to waste money (no, not exactly, i don't **waste** money).
came across the bank, deposited a thousand into the account, keeping the balance above my safety line.
had tea with CC#2, the guy beside us kept smoking, it's so annoying. geez, why would anyone be so stupid to smoke. if u wanna die early, go directly onto the middle of nathan road and get hit by a car before u could even get to the **center line**
in short, smoking is stupid 1. waste of money, money for which u could have spent on nice pizzas or mcdonalds or KFCs
2. disturbs those around u, esp when yer puffing those cheap brands. displaying yer degraded self shamelessly in public equivalent to exhibitionists
3. substance abuse. psychologically dependant on cheap cheap stinky tobacco, a humiliation to human wisdom and the one who creates you
4. it's like jumping down the building in slow motion, but the fact that u actually shorten the lives of the innoccent non-smkers beside u is worse than hitting on a person the moment u hit the ground, it's even worse than bouncing yer rectum and stuff inside onto the face of the passerby which u can wipe off 5. attention seeking. it's cooler to jumping down the skyscrapers and end it all with a pop and a splat. u might end up being featured at the news headline "idiot grounded"
6. bad breath attracts cockcroaches that may crawl into yer mouth when yer sleeping
7. yellow teeth glow in the dark and will surely give u free vouchers for the haunted house in disneyland
8. tobacco is an excellant way to grab money from ppl suffered from incurable stupidity
by the time i got back home it was already 6pm.
i've made a couple of grammatical ammendments after proofreading. why do i have to care about grammer? language is all about communication, accuracy comes second. if grammer is too complicated, it should be dumped, this is called the survival of the fittest.
trapped in the maze of time..2:40 AM